Virginia Government Contractors > DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING SERVICES, INC.
DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING SERVICES, INC.Arlington, Virginia
Products & Services
dTS has provided management consulting services in economic growth and governance in 19 countries for USG/World Bank. dTS services: Gender/Diversity Integration, Research, Assessments; Training; Evaluation; Communications; Knowledge Management
development,training,dts,gender,development assistance,gender equity, empowerment,program design, implementation,monitoring,social and economic development,social
at development & training services (dts) we specialize in strengthening the role and impact of gender in development assistance around the world. we are committed to gender equity and womens empowerment. using practical and results-oriented programming, we incorporate gender into every aspect of our workassessments, program design, implementation and monitoringto shape program efficacy and achieve social and economic development.
- Knowledge Management
- Libraries and Archives
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- Other Management Consulting Services
- Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Temporary Help Services
- Professional and Management Development Training
- Human Rights Organizations
- Other Social Advocacy Organizations
|Contact:||Various USAID contracts|
Website Links: DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING SERVICES, INC.
- Development & Training Services, Inc
- Training And Capacity Building
- Monitoring And Evaluation...
- Jgriffin [at] Usaid [dot] Gov
- Chmaness[at] Usaid [dot] Gov
- Project Highlights
- Contracting Mechanisms
- Frequently Sought Profiles
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
- Company Name:
- DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING SERVICES, INC.
- 4600 Fairfax Dr Ste 402
- Zip Code:
- Contact Person:
- INDIRA K AHLUWALIA
- Year Established:
- Business Type:
- Service (100 %)
- Certification Type:
- 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business,
- Asian Pacific American
- Other Minority Owned
- Self-Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- Woman Owned