CTP Replacement Project
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Oct 8, 2019|
|Due Date:||Oct 17, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||RFP 466-8|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://m.vendor.epro.cgipdc.c...
- CTP Replacement Project
- Status: Open
- Time Left:8 days, 21 hours
- Closing: 10/17/19 4:00 PM
- Issued: 9/3/19 3:04 PM
- Last Amended: 10/8/19
- Buyer:Randy Willett
- Issued By:VITA eVA Statewide
- Type:Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Category:Non-Professional Services - Technology
- Work Location: COVA
- PreBid Conference: 9/16/19 10:00 AM Pre-Proposal Conference
- Open Responses:
- Description:CTP is the enabling technology that ties together all the components of the Commonwealth Technology Management Policy, and is the enterprise system of record for governance and oversight of the IT projects and IT portfolios. CTP was based on a commercial-off-the-shelf PPM tool but was business-configured to automate portfolio management processes allowing agencies to manage their business needs and technology investments like a portfolio. CTP enables agencies to choose and execute upon those IT investments that provide the greatest return to the needs of the citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.