Tax and Personal Property Bill Preparation
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jan 10, 2019|
|Due Date:||Feb 7, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||IFB 2019-10-1|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://vendor.epro.cgipdc.com...
- Tax and Personal Property Bill Preparation
- Status: Open
- Time Left:27 days
- Closing: 2/7/19 2:00 PM
- Issued: 1/10/19 9:06 AM
- Last Amended:
- Buyer:Amanda Amos
- Issued By:County of Orange
- Type:Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Category:Non-Professional Services - Non-Technology
- Work Location: N/A
- Web Address:http://orangecountyva.gov/
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Open Responses:
- Description:The County of Orange, Virginia invites qualified vendors to submit sealed bids that offer their services in the processing, printing, folding, inserting, metering, sorting, and handling of real estate, personal property, and personal property tangible forms. Vendors shall be responsible for and agree to furnish all labor, materials, equipment, quality control procedures, and supervision required for the completion in a good workman-like manner. The Offeror will provide samples of the forms that will be mailed out during the year. This Invitation for Bid and resulting contract shall be consistent with and governed by the Orange County Procurement Policy and the Virginia Public Procurement Act.
|IFB2019-10 Tax & Personal Property Bill Preparation Services.pdf||(4.97 MB)||IFB 2019-10 Tax and Personal Property Bill Preparation Services||01/10/19||Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.