|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jul 9, 2019|
|Due Date:||Jul 25, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||IFB E405-2|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://m.vendor.epro.cgipdc.c...
- Mechanical Renovations
- Status: Open
- Time Left:15 days
- Closing: 7/25/19 11:00 AM
- Issued: 6/13/19 5:00 PM
- Last Amended: 7/9/19
- Buyer:Diane Culpepper
- Issued By:City of Portsmouth
- Type:Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Category:Non-Professional Services - Non-Technology
- Work Location: Churchland High School 4301 Cedar Lane Portsmouth, VA 23703
- Web Address:
- Pre-Bid Conference: 7/10/19 2:00 PM Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference
- Open Responses:7/25/19
- Description:Phase 2B The work in Phase 2B consists primarily of replacing the piping and equipment serving the classroom wing. Within this defined area, a number of rooftop and indoor water source heat pumps and all the condenser water and condensate drain piping are being replaced including all piping connections to new and existing water source heat pumps. A new pipe bypass is being provided in the condenser water system to allow for Phase 2C installation. Phase 2B also consists of replacing a number of exhaust fans located in the classroom wing. The existing condenser water pumps located in the mechanical room are being replaced with new condenser water pumps provided with variable frequency drives. Existing DDC controls and valving are modified, and new DDC controls and valves are provided as necessary to connect the new equipment to the existing building automation system. This mechanical work includes disconnecting and reconnecting ductwork and electrical service connections. Phase 2B also includes replacing areas of lay-in ceiling tiles and hard ceilings in coordination with the mechanical scope. Phase 2C The work in Phase 2C focuses on the remaining part of the building that is not included in Phase 2B. The remaining rooftop and indoor water source heat pumps scheduled, and the remaining existing condenser water and condensate piping are replaced including all piping connections to new and existing water source heat pumps. The remaining exhaust fans scheduled are b
- Amendment/Cancellation Information:Addendum 1 changing bid due date and pre-bid date.
|Addendum 1 Bid E405 Mechanical Renovations Phase 2B 2C Churchland High School.pdf||(190.46 KB)||Addendum 1||07/09/19||Solicitation|
|Bid E405 Churchland High School Mechanical Renovations Phase 2B 2C.pdf||(480.87 KB)||Invitation to Bid||06/13/19||Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.