Kiosks for Customer Self Service: FCPL & Tax Administration
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 19, 2020|
|Solicitation No:||RFI 2000003170-4|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://m.vendor.epro.cgipdc.c...
- Kiosks for Customer Self Service: FCPL & Tax Administration
- Status: Open
- Time Left:19 days
- Closing: 8/19/20 2:00 PM
- Issued: 7/21/20 10:30 AM
- Last Amended: 7/30/20
- Buyer:Yong Kim
- Issued By:County of Fairfax
- Type:Request for Information (RFI)
- Category:Non-Professional Services - Technology
- Work Location: Fairfax County
- Web Address:https://fairfaxcounty.bonfirehub.com
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Open Responses:
- Description:Fairfax County Public Library (FCPL) and Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration (DTA) are seeking a kiosk solution for public self-service. Services we would like these kiosks to offer include personal property tax payment, library fine and fee payment, library merchandise purchase, library self-check functionality, library photocopy services, library print job release, and printed library public internet station guest passes. All costs associated with responding to this RFI will be solely at the offeror’s expense. This Request for information (RFI) will not result in the procurement of services and/or materials, an award, or pre-qualification. The County will either issue a solicitation or explore other alternatives based upon the results of this request. Responses to this RFI are non-binding and are for information purposes only.
- Amendment/Cancellation Information:Addendum 1 & 2 posted on County solicitation page & Bonfire. Attached a link to the County & Bonfire solicitation page.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.