Roofing Replacement - Airport
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2020|
|Due Date:||May 26, 2020|
|Solicitation No:||IFB 20B022-2|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://m.vendor.epro.cgipdc.c...
- Roofing Replacement - Airport
- Status: Open
- Time Left:5 days, 16 hours
- Closing: 5/26/20 2:30 PM
- Issued: 5/5/20 1:30 PM
- Last Amended: 5/20/20
- Buyer:Ginger Gordon
- Issued By:City of Manassas
- Type:Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Work Location: Submit Bids City of Manassas, Purchasing Division Public Works Facility 8500 Public Works Bldg, B Manassas, VA 20110
- Web Address:www.manassascity.org
- Pre-Bid Conference: 5/13/20 10:00 AM Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference
- Open Responses:5/26/20
- Description:The City of Manassas is soliciting Bids for partial roof replacement – main terminal, Manassas Regional Airport, 10600 Harry J Parrish Blvd., Manassas, VA 20110. The Work includes replacement of the existing roofing system and repairs to the existing building façade and other work as described. mandatory virtual pre-bid meeting will be at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 through Zoom Meeting, click on https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84857346217?pwd=b2dONnJMRzBXeGhKV0RXTldiM0lQUT09 enter Meeting ID: 848 5734 6217, please printout Attachment “A” to request meeting password and send to Jerry Burke, Acting Purchasing Manager by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The purpose of this conference is to allow potential Bidders an opportunity to present questions and obtain clarification relative to any facet of this solicitation.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.