Alarms Monitoring Services for City Buildings
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Mar 12, 2019|
|Due Date:||Mar 20, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||RFP 19049-3|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://vendor.epro.cgipdc.com...
- Alarms Monitoring Services for City Buildings
- Status: Open
- Time Left:7 days, 19 hours
- Closing: 3/20/19 3:00 PM
- Issued: 2/6/19 4:45 PM
- Last Amended: 3/12/19
- Buyer:Anthony E. Cannion
- Issued By:City of Chesapeake
- Type:Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Category:Non-Professional Services - Non-Technology
- Work Location: City of Chesapeake
- Web Address:
- Pre-Bid Conference: 2/15/19 10:00 AM Pre-Proposal Conference
- Open Responses:
- Description:Contractor shall provide complete alarms monitoring and notification services for fire alarms, security alarms, duress alarms, and other types of alarms as necessary (HVAC temperature and failure alarms, pump system alarms, etc.) at numerous City of Chesapeake public facilities and Chesapeake Schools facilities.
- Amendment/Cancellation Information:Addendum 1 to extend the due date. Addendum 2 to answer all questions received.
|RFP - Alarms Monitoring Services for City Buildings.pdf||(378.33 KB)||RFP - Alarms Monitoring Services for City Buildings||02/06/19||Solicitation|
|Pre-Proposal Conference Sign-in Sheet.pdf||(56.62 KB)||Pre-Proposal Conference - Sign-in Sheet||02/15/19||Solicitation|
|Addendum 1.pdf||(15.28 KB)||Addendum 1||03/05/19||Solicitation|
|Addendum 2.pdf||(134.08 KB)||Addendum 2||03/12/19||Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.