2019 ARLINGTON NEIGHBORHOOD COLLEGE PROGRAM
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Mar 12, 2019|
|Due Date:||Mar 19, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||QQ EVA001_QQ230207|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://vendor.epro.cgipdc.com...
- 2019 ARLINGTON NEIGHBORHOOD COLLEGE PROGRAM
- Status: issued
- Time Left:6 days, 17 hours
- Closing: 3/19/19 1:00 PM
- Issued: 3/12/19 8:50 AM
- Last Amended:
- Award date:
- Buyer:Tomeka Price
- Issued By:Arlington County Government
- Category:Non-Professional Services - Non-Technology
- Bid Valid (Days):90
- Service Area: Cities: Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas, Manassas Park and Winchester. Counties: Arlington, Clarke, Fairfax, Fauquier, Frederick, Loudoun, Page, Prince William, Rappahannock, Shenandoah, and Warren.
- Comments: Arlington County is soliciting for Neighborhood College Program training and facilitation services for County residents.
- Special Terms and Conditions: none
|eVA Quick Quote Standard Term and Condition.pdf||(7.05 KB)|
|2019 ARLINGTON NEIGHBORHOOD COLLEGE PROGRAM.pdf||(445.43 KB)|
|Lot: 0 Line: 1 2019 ARLINGTON NEIGHBORHOOD COLLEGE PROGRAM.pdf||(445.43 KB)|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.