Puller Veterans Cars Center Outreach Event
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Mar 12, 2019|
|Due Date:||Mar 15, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||IFQC CFP-002-1|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://vendor.epro.cgipdc.com...
- Puller Veterans Cars Center Outreach Event
- Status: Open
- Time Left:2 days, 18 hours
- Closing: 3/15/19 1:00 PM
- Issued: 3/12/19 9:00 AM
- Last Amended:
- Buyer:Frank Snider
- Issued By:Department of General Services
- Type:Invitation for Qualified Contractors (IFQC)
- Work Location: Hilton Garden Inn-Fairfax 3950 Fair Ridge Drive Fairfax, VA 22033
- Web Address:www.eva.virginia.gov
- Pre-Bid Conference: 3/15/19 9:00 AM Pre-Bid Conference
- Open Responses:
- Description:The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company will be holding an informational / outreach event for sub-contractors for the new Puller Veterans Care Center to be constructed in Vint Hill, VA.
|Puller VCC - Outreach Advertisement.doc||(24.5 KB)||Outreach Ad||03/12/19||Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.