Passenger Amenities Winter Storm Services
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Nov 6, 2019|
|Due Date:||Dec 11, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||IFB 19-00042-1|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://m.vendor.epro.cgipdc.c...
- Passenger Amenities Winter Storm Services
- Status: Open
- Time Left:34 days
- Closing: 12/11/19 2:00 PM
- Issued: 11/5/19 8:00 PM
- Last Amended:
- Buyer:Fevrier Valmond
- (757) 222-6000 EXT 6260
- Issued By:Hampton Roads Transit
- Type:Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Category:Non-Professional Services - Non-Technology
- Work Location: Hampton Roads, VA
- Web Address:https://gohrt.com/procurements/open-solicitations/
- Pre-Bid Conference: 11/12/19 10:00 AM Pre-Bid Conference
- Open Responses:
- Description:Hampton Roads Transit (HRT) requests bids from qualified Contractors to maintain the accessibility and safety at its passenger amenities at bus stops and Light Rail stations throughout Hampton Roads during winter storms. Bid packages are available electronically and may only be downloaded by registering for the documents via the Procurement page of HRT’s website, http://www.gohrt.com/procurements/open-solicitations/. Bid packages are not available via the eVA website. HRT will not provide printed bid packages but will allow viewing of the solicitation documents at HRT offices by appointment. CDs are also available for $25 per copy, payable by certified checks or money orders only. Questions or CD requests should be addressed to Fevrier Valmond at 757-222-6000 ext. 6260, email email@example.com.
|19-00042 eVA Procurement Solicitation Instructions.pdf||(40.75 KB)||Instructions||11/05/19||Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.