Integrion Ion Chromatograph
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jan 10, 2019|
|Due Date:||Jan 16, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||QQ EVA001_QQ229341|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://vendor.epro.cgipdc.com...
- Integrion Ion Chromatograph
- Small Business Set-Aside Award Priority
- Status: issued
- Time Left:5 days, 17 hours
- Closing: 1/16/19 11:00 AM
- Issued: 1/10/19 8:34 AM
- Last Amended:
- Award date:
- Buyer:Nezette Howard
- Issued By:Department of General Services
- Category:Equipment - Non-Technology
- Bid Valid (Days):30
- Service Area: Statewide
- Comments: Instrument must be capable of high speed analysis of 7 anions and 5 cations in drinking water matrices. It will be used to replace aging equipment used in support of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
- Special Terms and Conditions: THE BIDDER SHALL MEET ALL SPECIFICATIONS, NO SUBSTITUTES WILL BE ALLOWED.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.