Lancaster Hall Controls Modification - Rebid
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Apr 12, 2019|
|Due Date:||May 13, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||IFB LU214-19-020-1|
To access the bid document, please visit the agency's website at below and search by your matched keyword:https://vendor.epro.cgipdc.com...
- Lancaster Hall Controls Modification - Rebid
- Status: Open
- Time Left:30 days
- Closing: 5/13/19 2:00 PM
- Issued: 4/12/19 8:12 AM
- Last Amended:
- Buyer:Debby Cooper
- Issued By:Longwood University
- Type:Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Category:Non-Professional Services - Non-Technology
- Work Location: Longwood University Farmville, VA 23909
- Web Address:http://tkts.longwood.edu/viewIFBRFP.aspx?ID=520&type=2
- Pre-Bid Conference: 4/23/19 2:00 PM Pre-Bid Conference
- Open Responses:5/14/19
- Description:Installation of a new Building Automation System (BAS) and partial new control components compatible with the new BAS as indicated on the drawings and in the specifications.
|LU214-19-020.pdf||(1.04 MB)||Invitation for Bids (IFB)||04/12/19||Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.